Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tonsillitiscondition_symptoms Baby

2006 Foradori Teroldego Rotaliano


is seldom noticed that Elisabetta Fora Doris wines have appeared here and there in the blogosphere. Finer Whirly Tube , Terroiristen and francophile have drunk Teroldego Rotaliano, Winepunker tested Granato and I tasted Myrto . Everything has gillats. The last two evenings I have familiarized myself with Teroldegon.

2006 Teroldego Rotaliano looks like a young syrah wine with dense, dark red color that attracts blue at the edges. You could say the same about the smell. The fruit gives me associations with black currants, cherries and blueberries. There are hints of violet, licorice and game. Pepper and a touch of vanilla. Over all hovers a marked Pan and overheated tires. Unfortunately, the last-mentioned element is too dominant and I do not really agree with the wine.

Although the taste is a little too much street for my liking which is a pity. Behind the burnt rubber is a medium-bodied, slim and cool refreshing matvin. Very vigorous bärfrukt, fresh acidity and nice spiciness. The tannins are soft and comfortable and the finish has good length.

aeration, the first in the carafe and then a night off the bottle did not make much difference. So nice to have tried but no more 06: or will it not for my part.

For those who want to learn more about teroldego in general and Foradori in particular is a good article here . Earlier this winter I tried a new copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment