Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fifth Disease More Condition_symptoms

SANCHEZ TAKES THE URUGUAY

COPING FRIENDLY SELECTION
Among Rowing, Scuola and Maturana has been moving the national team for friendly with Brazil. After the first call, the coach Gustavo Sanchez was challenged by the players list. On this and other tasks, the coach told Sky with El Show del Futbol Sala.


-
How do you take this new challenge, which although not train long selection, you have a month to prepare?
Eager and every challenge that I have to lead to the selection. When he got the official invitation, the chairman of the Committee contacted me, I raised the possibility of these parties, organize training and decided that you could get in a position to play.

- What was your approach to call taking into account this time of year, with several guys who have emigrated, some injured and Ferragut and the fact that no local business?
The approach was to try to have the best players, who could make 24 workouts in 30 days, maintaining the base of the squad that reached excellent performance in games Odesur of Medellin. As regards foreign players were consulted to have some with varying success: Custodio and Baptista if they help change local tournament date could come as it is just across the river and have worked with me throughout the process. For those in Europe, Daniel Laurino not come until June, Blankleider Santiago and Federico Fedele have a chance to arrive, depending on the results they obtain with their teams and Juan Pablo Montans I was informed that training is in Italy, is making his papers to stay and could return, but who knows when , a situation which he confirmed the coach of Old Christians, Daniel Martinez, by phone, what surprises me even more doubts of his coach in the note posted, and I knew everything, because I called him by telephone.

- Juveniles cited, as guests are going to fight or a position as an equal?
The juvenile citation was motivated by the good performance they had in the South American Under-20 informed me Lasalvia teams coordinator in addition to its good performance in the league. Are not invited, are part of the group.

- has generated much controversy over the failure to call Old players give explanations for what they are not such Castiglioni Montans and which are the names that sound more? Do you consider footballing-level selection?
'm over 27 years in the sport and was always the same, but I do not care. I've been through controversy over this and with results obtained in the field, is confirmed if the work is good or bad. I try not to enter into this, because they want to be contaminated with malicious comments. The theme of John Paul Montans is clear. I always had in mind and will continue to have, but it's pretty clear that is not the time for him to come to Europe to play a friendly. Castiglioni's situation is different. In my view an excellent player who has no lower level than those in the current list, but no more. For games Odesur was quoted, adapted well personally the group, but in the first 10 workouts we did in 40 X 20 meters, could only come to one. Is clearly not their fault, but to get results I support the work I do and if he could not come to train prior to a Copa America and had to quit for personal reasons, but to put a hand on his heart Cologne people and I would explain how to train every day for a month before two friendly matches with Brazil.
In all this adds the advantage that gives the player, who comes weary to training, and that while their peers who live in Montevideo go to sleep at his house, he should sleep on a bus back to Cologne and on arrival go to work. Defend the player above all things as a coach I am. If I give him his first opportunity in the selection against Brazil with 5 or 6 workouts of 24, those who understand a little of this know that I'm burning. Need to make a game adaptation process we propose as the field of 40 X 20, with 4 or 5 practices can not be given and less prior to a match with Brazil. The people of Old Christians would have to go deeper and look beyond this citation for a friendly because in all these years (except goalkeeper Montans is) no player could shine in international tournaments with the selections, with all the technicians who went in first and Sub 20 that are over 6. There must be some other reason other than Old players, nor the 6 technicians who were in charge of different teams in the last 8 years.
Anyway, I think these debates are generated by people who give handle with malicious anonymous comments. I love to read it all but lately and I'm not doing, because I see that some things are incredible. Everyone knows where I am, I all courts with my kids and I always give the face for those who want an explanation of something, but those same people who criticize you anonymously, are the same that come and then give you a kiss in the stands. So Uruguay, as a kindergarten and preschool, is full of bottles.
not see anyone come out to say what was done in the Odesur, which was made in Libya or was achieved for the first time to play almost all games at a field of 40 X 20, when in previous years had to ask permission Rowing to play in the courts and other girls.
Those who disagree, because they will not do the AUF and know in a club meeting or directly to the president Commission? It says it all hidden in an anonymous comment on a page, instead of adding search and find solutions. Like a novel, there are people who gives herself forward comments anonymously, then asks questions and answers likewise signed by name. Here we all know. I'm sure that in 20 comments do not write more than 3 people. Would be good to have to register to write, but that is a topic that is not up to me.
never ever told a player who if he came to playing in the National selection and if there is a player who understood not, come and me tell from the front. All players that quote, I say judge me by how I treat them in the selection and not by the comments and so far I have a great relationship with everybody. You can consult Catardo Buggiano, D'Alessandro etc.
If the selection are most Nacional and Peñarol, is a logical reason that these teams end up absorbing the best players from other institutions because they are the best ways to train, but it also happens in football field. I would like them to look the list and each player will be fixed where it started and you will see that Nacional and Peñarol are far fewer. I know players who say they were to offer to go to the big, all say they went to look and know that it is not. Players are responsible for each play with anyone they want and wherever they want, as this is amateur.
- On foreign players are listed, what is it your position? There are some more to think about it and schedule issues could not be?
I think in any selection Daniel Laurino and Juan Custodio are number since and already demonstrated in the World Cup. Blankleider, Fedele, Montans and Baptista also worked on this process and have always adapted to my way of play, with very good yields, so I always which are in Montevideo have their place in the pre selection. But let us not forget also those who work all year in Uruguay, have good performance in the league and have been highlighted with the selection. Anyway, is not the same play at international level in the local. I always tell the players who excel in the selection you have to consolidate in the league. This is the year prior to the playoffs and not the time to make big changes. The base of players who have paid to the selection already and there are no mysteries.
What I would like everyone to understand is that to me when I am in charge of selection, is the ultimate and only thing I think. No one can pass through the mind that would hurt her, to favor other, because I would be betraying myself. That I know all the technicians who ever drove a squad with the sky. The selection is what we all aspire, so I always say that the doors are open for those who want to contribute something positive.
Nobody but me wants to see the sky at the top.

- If the court fails to Bates tomorrow (hypothesis miraculous), and the Commission has the authority to set-Old National before finishing in March would seem good or do you think this stage apronte interrumpría for friendlies?
the selection would take some training, but we are in Uruguay and we must learn to adapt to our reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment