Saturday, March 19, 2011

Biggest Recorded Shark Ever

Best Heim Crémant d'Alsace Brut Rosé

What's happening? Suddenly a large part of the Scanian vinbloggosfären in pink. Could it be a reaction to Thursday's wet snow please?
Yesterday I corked up my Best Heim Crémant d'Alsace Brut Rosé and became somewhat elated. The wine is pale salmon pink. The aroma offers engaging aromas of red berries, winter apples, a little bitter citrus and light bread.

palate is lively with cute bärfrukt and slightly bitter grapefruit. Relatively full-bodied, fresh acidity and an overall rustic feel with the right coarse bubbles and bitterness with some astringency in the end.

A ursympatisk pink Cremant which I guarantee will be drinking again.

I also tried a Cremant from Alsace-favorite Lichtlé . Although it fell to my taste although it was not pink. Fine fragrance with clean apple fruit and bread / yeast tones. Fresh palate with lively acidity and lively apple fruit. Uncomplicated, easy-liked and unassuming bubble. More rustic than elegant, which I beginning to realize is my thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment